CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

20 April 2009

THE OWL HAS LANDED!! - HSKS7

I got my package from Olivia Gaunt!! It's awesome!! (click on the picture for a close-up)

There's some lovely Huffle-colored wool to use on a really fun felted bag pattern. That twisted handle is cool! I'm already thinking that I might work a pattern into it that will end with one of the twists in black and the other in yellow... The beautiful house unity stitch markers will look really nice against that black and yellow while I'm knitting it! And row counters are always welcome! (I usually have several projects going at once, so it's good for keeping track of where I left off!)

THREE sets of needles! Two sets of lovely bamboo needles (I've been needing some size tens)! And I think I'm going to need a magnifying glass to use the size 0000 needles! It will be fun to see what I can make with them!

I love the little lacy Huffle bag and matching bookmark! They're so cute! And, of course, I love the colors!

There's also a puzzle of the youngest members of my favorite wizarding family and a fun 3D collector card!

I'm already addicted to the snitch quiz game! I would have posted this earlier, but I was playing with my new toys! The game is pretty clever. It's basically 20 questions where the game guesses what your thinking of. It even guessed 'flesh-eating slug repellant'! It didn't guess 'grindylow', but I may have mislead it; I couldn't remember if they have tails....I should probably look that up before exams!

THANK YOU, OLIVIA!! This is such a fun, awesome package!!

-----

4 comments:

Olivia said...

You were such a great swap partner and so fun to shop for.

I'm so glad you like it. I was afraid I didn't put quite enough in. Have fun with the size 0000 needles...you said you wanted 'em small ;)

also, the bag is a mini version of my market bag, meant to carry a small project in since you don't carry handbags, it will fit in your larger bags that you carry. :)

Hugs!!

Olivia said...

oh yeah! i forgot to tell you i found 2 things here that i forgot to send to you. i feel like such a spaz, so i will be sending those with your 'extra' when i get it finished. glad you liked it!

JulieAnn said...

Didn't put enough in? Are you kidding? I was overwhelmed with all the goodies! And the little bag is perfect. I was thinking of using for exactly that purpose!

I just looked up your market bag pattern. Hmmm. I think I'll have to make some more!

pren said...

fantastic stuff!