LOOKEE, LOOKEE!! - HLBOES
I've received a wonderful package from Arriana Stylos!!
I LOVE IT!!(Don't forget to click on the pictures for a closer look!)
The hat is beautiful! I love the design! And it's all Huffle, yay!
Some lovely kettle-dyed wool in all my favorite colors! It's really gorgeous!
Look at the little wizard and unicorn DPN holders and spring basket! Aren't they cute? The notebook just might help me to be more organized in my swaps!(I can use all the help I can get!) And my tree kit! I'm so excited about my Norway Spruce!
We're supposed to get dumped on this weekend, snow-wise, so the Reese's and the mint hot chocolate (YUM!) will be just the thing for snuggling up by the fire with a good book in my Huffle hat!
THANK YOU SO MUCH, ARRIANA!!
I LOVE EVERYTHING!!
------------
03 April 2009
Posted by JulieAnn at 7:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
I love the hat!
awesome package :)
hmmm...still not finished with yours. what to do what to do...
Post a Comment